Thursday, 25 March 2021

anniversary

 A year since the first lock down and we wondered then how we were going to cope for 12 weeks! We have more than coped; despite missing the family desperately we have both been incredibly creative over these 12 months...Colin with his work on his father's memoir, finding an agent, seeing his way to publishing. I have done a photography course which has taught me a lot, made sketch books of various kinds with great enjoyment and splashing of paint and need now to transfer some of those ideas back into clay.

I am never setting foot in a supermarket again, so easy is it to have someone drop the goodies on the kitchen doorstep. I last went to the green grocers on March 13th 2020.

And the sun is shining, next week the rule of six returns so family visits outside, the garden is blossoming and my cancer treatment is going well. 






No comments: